Dashboard Editing

Options

When I create a new dashboard it allows me to edit the format, add text, etc. initially, but once I save it, it does not allow me to edit it again. When I click the wrench, it gives me two options: Add to Favorites or Open Conversation. From other guides/screenshots it seems like there should be many more options to choose from including edit dashboard. I have admin rights and I am the owner of the dashboard. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• TSHEFFET
    TSHEFFET Domo Employee
    Answer ✓
    Options

@travisbreeden thanks. You'll need to create a support case. Do so, by clicking in the top right 'support' button or email support@domo.com - please describe what you mentioned and that it's all dashboards. Send the screenshots.

Answers

• TSHEFFET
    TSHEFFET Domo Employee
    Options

Hi @travisbreeden ,

I've seen this before. Can you please drop the URL? I saw this in the URL for the page ID and I had the same pop up: example.domo.com/page/ss:28:1989992946

Thanks,

Tiva

• travisbreeden
    Options

@TSHEFFET it is doing it for all of my dashboards (I have tried creating multiple to test it out) and also the Domo example ones.

• TSHEFFET
    TSHEFFET Domo Employee
    Answer ✓
    Options

@travisbreeden thanks. You'll need to create a support case. Do so, by clicking in the top right 'support' button or email support@domo.com - please describe what you mentioned and that it's all dashboards. Send the screenshots.