Blank Knowledge Base Articles

Options
MichelleH
MichelleH Coach
edited April 5 in Buzz & Navigation

I frequently reference the Domo Knowledge Base for documentation on different features, but every so often I click on certain articles and find them blank. There is an article title and update date, but no content beneath it. I can access most other articles without any problem.

For example, I have never been able to access the documentation for Subset Processing & Partitioning in Magic ETL: https://domo-support.domo.com/s/article/000005150?language=en_US

I'm curious whether others are able to see this article or if there is actually any content there. Clearing my cache and opening the link in different browsers have not seemed to work. Other users in my instance are also unable to see it.

Best Answer

• JasonAltenburg
    Answer ✓
    Options

@MichelleH To confirm, I can see the page, and the content. I am using Microsoft Edge. Have you tried other browsers? Other devices? Does your employer have some sort of Firewall or AdBlock in place?

Answers

• GrantSmith
    Options

I've found that refreshing the page typically will load the page's contents.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • MichelleH
    Options

Thanks Grant. I've tried that as well, but still no luck.

• AnnaYardley
    AnnaYardley Community Forums Manager
    Options

@MichelleH, I'm forwarding this to a member of our team that hopefully can get an answer for you.

• JasonAltenburg
    Answer ✓
    Options

@MichelleH To confirm, I can see the page, and the content. I am using Microsoft Edge. Have you tried other browsers? Other devices? Does your employer have some sort of Firewall or AdBlock in place?

• MichelleH
    Options

@JasonAltenburg Yes, I've tried on multiple browsers and devices. I was finally able to see it on my phone, so I suspect it is something with our Firewall as you suggested.

• GrantSmith
    Options

@MichelleH - Have you tried turning it off and on again? 🤣

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**