Table with bars

Options

Hello, is there a away to build this kind of chart in DOMO? the higher value the bigger bar size.

Best Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

You might want to look into the faceted bar chart.

https://domo-support.domo.com/s/article/7508982399767?language=en_US

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Pau you could try using an HTML table and creating a beast mode that adds in a bar for you like this. You might have to calculate the grand total using an ETL so that it gets its own row. Creating a BM might give you more options then a Flex Table. You could also create your own custom chart using a Domo Brick.

**If this answer solved your problem be sure to like it and accept it as a solution!

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

You might want to look into the faceted bar chart.

https://domo-support.domo.com/s/article/7508982399767?language=en_US

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • Pau
    Options

does faceted bar chart allow to add "Grand Total" row? I don't see this option.

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Pau you could try using an HTML table and creating a beast mode that adds in a bar for you like this. You might have to calculate the grand total using an ETL so that it gets its own row. Creating a BM might give you more options then a Flex Table. You could also create your own custom chart using a Domo Brick.

**If this answer solved your problem be sure to like it and accept it as a solution!

• user04450
    user04450 Member
    edited February 16
    Options

Hello @Ashleigh, I've low skills in HTML, is it possible to have the beast mode formula in order to reproduce you view ?

And, is it possible to use it in Domo Pivot Table value field ?

Thank you in advance !

Irene

• DavidChurchman
    Options

The Flex Table works a bit like a pivot table, and has options for bars by time period as the chart. I think that would be closer to what you're trying to build with no HTML required:

https://domo-support.domo.com/s/article/360043429073?language=en_US

Please 💡/💖/👍/😊 this post if you read it and found it helpful.

Please accept the answer if it solved your problem.

• Ashleigh
    Options

@user04450 I got this example from a Domostats quickstart.

CASE
    WHEN Object_Health_Score IS NOT NULL THEn concat('<div style=background-color:', '#99ccee' , ';', ';width:', (Object_Health_Score * 100), '%;margin:-16px;padding:16px ;height:100%;">', (Object_Health_Score * 100), '%</div>', '')
    ELSE '<div style="color:#e5e5e5;width:100%;margin:-16px;padding:16px ;height:100%;">Score Not Available</div>'
    END