List 2 Time Periods in a Table

Options

Hello,

I need to list 3 categories for 2 different time periods in a table. See attached sample. I cannot find any instructions on how to accomplish that. Can anyone point me in the

right direction or share their knowledge?

Thanks!

Best Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

Depending on how your data is structured, you can use the pivot table chart to do this. Put your date field in the columns section and then your Interest Earned, Net Book Balance and Accrued Interest in the values section and your account number in the rows section. You can use the date range filter and graph by to group the data by month if necessary.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • BethW
    BethW Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

@MarkSnodgrass Thanks! I will try this out.

• JasonAltenburg
    Answer ✓
    Options

@BethW to add to what @MarkSnodgrass has provided, I would also encourage you to check out "Trellis Charts" if you are looking to visualize this data in addition to having the table.

Check this KB article under the heading: "Adding additional categories as series ("trellis chart")"

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

Depending on how your data is structured, you can use the pivot table chart to do this. Put your date field in the columns section and then your Interest Earned, Net Book Balance and Accrued Interest in the values section and your account number in the rows section. You can use the date range filter and graph by to group the data by month if necessary.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • BethW
    BethW Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

@MarkSnodgrass Thanks! I will try this out.

• JasonAltenburg
    Answer ✓
    Options

@BethW to add to what @MarkSnodgrass has provided, I would also encourage you to check out "Trellis Charts" if you are looking to visualize this data in addition to having the table.

Check this KB article under the heading: "Adding additional categories as series ("trellis chart")"

• BethW
    BethW Member
    Options

@JasonAltenburg thanks!