MS Powerpoint Plug In

Options

On my Powerpoint, I have two Domo options on the top ribbon. I am unsure which is the new version and which is the old version. One of them looks like picture 1 attached and the other looks like picture 2 attached. For picture 1, when I select "choose page", it just spins and spins. For picture 2, it pulls up cards and pages for me right away, but there doesn't seem to be refresh options

Best Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'd verify you're connected to the correct instance and have been authenticated properly. If that still doesn't work I'd recommend reinstalling the plug in and restarting Powerpoint.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • DashboardDude
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Jbrorby ,

For picture 1, it could also be that the page just has so many cards on it, it's stalling out. I'd do what @GrantSmith suggested and just get rid of the plug in and reinstall.

John Le

You're only one dashboard away.

Click here for more video solutions: https://www.dashboarddudes.com/pantry

Answers

• Jbrorby
    Options

Also, after it spins, I get this message

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

• Jbrorby
    Options

Maybe I need to uninstall and reinstall?

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'd verify you're connected to the correct instance and have been authenticated properly. If that still doesn't work I'd recommend reinstalling the plug in and restarting Powerpoint.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • DashboardDude
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Jbrorby ,

For picture 1, it could also be that the page just has so many cards on it, it's stalling out. I'd do what @GrantSmith suggested and just get rid of the plug in and reinstall.

John Le

You're only one dashboard away.

Click here for more video solutions: https://www.dashboarddudes.com/pantry