PowerPoint Plugin

Hello,

I have downloaded and installed the PowerPoint Plugin. I find that I am unable to connect to my Domo domain. After I add my company's domain via the Connect to Domo tool I click the Authenticate button and nothing happens, it just spins. I am a privileged user.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Samuel.
    Samuel. Contributor

The Authetication tool in the PPT plugin tends to only spin if it can't find an endpoint for your domain.

My first thought would be double checking that the domain you have entered is spelt correctly. Unless your admin has disabled the plugin, which I'm not sure is even an option; the only other reason that this could occur would if you need to set-up proxy settings for your domain to connect through - it might be worth setting a proxy with the "Automatically Detect Proxy Settings" with your user domain, and standard SSO user login details just in case.

• "...it might be worth setting a proxy with the "Automatically Detect Proxy Settings" with your user domain, and standard SSO user login details just in case."

I tried this and it worked. I am now able to see and pull in my cards. Thank you