How to set the time for hourly data refresh?

yli_2596
yli_2596 Member
edited April 2022 in Magic ETL

I have a dataset that refreshes every hour. However, it seems to follow the time when I initially created the dataset. For example, I first uploaded the data at 9:20PM and now it refreshes every hour at 20 mins. How can I change it (Say 9:10pm) ? Thank you.

Best Answer

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓

You should mark your connector schedule as manual and save it, then when you get to the minute you're wanting it should update to the minute it's currently at when you save the schedule.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

Answers

• @yli_2596

There isn't really a simple way to change the hourly schedule to run on a specific minute of the hour. Domo did this to help spread jobs around a bit so they're all not running at the exact same time. You'd have to create the job on the minute you want it to run.

Is this a workbench job or a data connector?

• Thank you @GrantSmith.

This is a data connector. So next time I need to pick a specific time to do the first upload?

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓

You should mark your connector schedule as manual and save it, then when you get to the minute you're wanting it should update to the minute it's currently at when you save the schedule.

• Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"