Pivot Table Card Collapse/Expand

The documentation on the Pivot Table card shows the ability to collapse/expand rows and columns as functionatlity but I cannot figure out how to do it.  Can someone point me in the right direction?  

Here's the documentation I'm referencing:  https://knowledge.domo.com/Visualize/Adding_Cards_to_Domo/KPI_Cards/Building_Each_Chart_Type/Pivot_Table_-_BETA

Screenshot of the available functionality attached.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

You need to have two fields in the Rows section and then you also need to turn on Show Subtotal Rows in the Chart Properties - Subtotal properties. It won't show unless both of those are in place.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

You need to have two fields in the Rows section and then you also need to turn on Show Subtotal Rows in the Chart Properties - Subtotal properties. It won't show unless both of those are in place.

• Once subtotals are added, I can see the ability to collapse rows, but not columns.

• In the Subtotals Chart Properties, if you scroll down there is the option to Show Subtotal Columns. If you check that, you can then collapse the columns as well.

• This was what I needed.  Thanks Mark!

This discussion has been closed.