Google analytics failed

Hey guys, I've just realized my google analytics dataset has been failing for last 20 days. Don't remember there's any changes made druing that time. It keeps saying 

Domo is ready, but the data for the specified date range has already been retrieved and is stored in Domo. Google Analytics data latency specifies that all data is finalized after 48 hours.

. Not sure where could be wrong.

Best Answer

• Msan
    Msan Domo Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi user01131,

The error message explains what’s wrong with your data range.

Did you set the date range to be the specific date such as December 13, 2018, to January 31, 2019?

You might want to set relative date range instead of the specific date range to if you can avoid the error you are seeing.

Please let me know if you need more help.

Thank you!

Msan

Answers

• Msan
    Msan Domo Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi user01131,

The error message explains what’s wrong with your data range.

Did you set the date range to be the specific date such as December 13, 2018, to January 31, 2019?

You might want to set relative date range instead of the specific date range to if you can avoid the error you are seeing.

Please let me know if you need more help.

Thank you!

Msan

• Thanks Msan, seems I did set the date range when I first set up the connection and totally forgot about it. Last time when I was trying to update the range the "save" button was unclickable. Anyway it's all good now, Thanks.