How to return first 100 rows of data?

My dataset is refreshing every day, putting the newest data at the top of the dataset. I only want to chart the first 100 rows of data, the most recent. What function would I use in Beast Mode?

Best Answer

• CantStopTheHopp
    CantStopTheHopp Contributor
    Answer ✓

This is actually very easy to do and does not require a beast mode. In the card builder interface, enter the number of rows you would like to display in the "Show Only" field to the left of the chart.Domo Card Builder Screenshot.png

Answers

• CantStopTheHopp
    CantStopTheHopp Contributor
    Answer ✓

This is actually very easy to do and does not require a beast mode. In the card builder interface, enter the number of rows you would like to display in the "Show Only" field to the left of the chart.Domo Card Builder Screenshot.png

• Shevy
    Shevy Contributor
    The only advice I would add to the solution is to be sure you have your sort order in as it will return the first 100 (or designated number) of rows. If sorted by date, volume, size or whatever else, it will take the number of rows specified.
    Dojo Community Member
    ** Please like responses by clicking on the thumbs up
    ** Please Accept / check the answer that solved your problem / answered your question.
  • kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

@kokroley, did any of the above replies help answer your question? 

• Where is this functioanlity in the new interface?