Is it possible to fill in missing dates at the card level | Fill Missing Dates button isn't working

I read the article linked above…

Is there a way to do this sort of thing at the card level? The Fill Missing Dates option is not working.
I'm having an issue with it dropping dates that have no corresponding values on almost all of my bar charts.

My dates are all weekly and there's weeks with no data on every card. I don't want to add extra rows to my datasets if possible as there are a lot of datasets and it would just be a bunch of extra credits used for rows that only have a zero value. Also most of my datasets are daily values, I just have my cards set to weekly values.

If anyone has any good ideas on how to make it fill in those missing weeks from the card level (with a beast mode or something) then I'm definitely interested!

Thanks

Answers

• You could use a dataset view to save on credits. Unfortunately there isn't a way to do this using a beastmode. Data is missing and the only way to get it there is in an ETL/Dataset view.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

• I might just have to end up doing something like that. Do you know why it wouldn't be filling in the missing dates on my cards though? It's missing dates in the middle, I thought the 'Fill Missing Dates' button should've filled in the dates in the middle but not the ends.