From Campaign App Created a Campaign Using Cards from Page in App Studio

Does anyone know if it is possible to created a campaign from the campaign app using cards from a page from an app in App Studio? I have read through threads in the community and see that scheduled reports is not an option in App Studio. I wondered if creating an email campaign in the campaign app using cards from a page from an app in App Studio was an alternate path forward.

Answers

• Hello @KandiKraner, Thank you for posting your question on our community forum!

Yes, you can use cards from an App Studio page in the Domo campaigns. Thanks!

• KandiKraner
    KandiKraner Member
    edited October 9

@NemishTambatkasar

I have tried adding a card I created in the App Studio to the email campaign and it returns an error that the card cannot be found in the Domo instance. Is there an additional step that is required since the card is in the App?

• @KandiKraner

Thank you for following up on this issue.
    To help us investigate more thoroughly, could you please create a support case? Our team will be happy to assist you further. When submitting the case, please include relevant details such as the URL, screenshots, and any error messages you're encountering. This information will help us understand the issue better and provide a timely solution.