Workbench security question

Hi all, I am using Workbench on an on premise server. What I wanted to understand is if because of this….is all of the data on my server only on the server? Or is the data still being uploaded to the cloud?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓

The data is still uploaded to the cloud.

Domo Workbench is a tool that allows you to connect to various data sources on your on-premise server. It pulls data from those sources and then uploads it to the Domo cloud environment for processing, visualization, and storage.

Although the data originates from your on-premise server, once Workbench processes it, the data is sent to the Domo cloud. This means that while your raw data remains on your server, the transformed and processed data is stored in the cloud.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **

Answers

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓

The data is still uploaded to the cloud.

Domo Workbench is a tool that allows you to connect to various data sources on your on-premise server. It pulls data from those sources and then uploads it to the Domo cloud environment for processing, visualization, and storage.

Although the data originates from your on-premise server, once Workbench processes it, the data is sent to the Domo cloud. This means that while your raw data remains on your server, the transformed and processed data is stored in the cloud.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **