Google Sheet Authentication Issue

mmisky87
mmisky87 Member
edited June 18 in Connectors

I am running into an issue with Google sheets connecting after many years of no problems. Does anyone have any suggestions how to fix this? I tried on Firefox with same result.

This app is blocked This app tried to access sensitive info in your Google Account. To keep your account safe, Google blocked this access.

Answers

• @mmisky87 Have the credentials for the Google account changed?

• mmisky87
    mmisky87 Member

Yes & No; I am in the processes of our data being moved to a new Domo instance. I received the security error on the new instance, so I went to the google account and deleted Domo as a third party app in efforts to re-authenticate. This removed authentication to the old instance. Now, neither instance allows for sheets to connect. I attempted to connect via Firefox without success either.

• Tasleema
    Tasleema Domo Product Manager

The Google Sheets connector is now back up! You can connect with your Google username and password, without having to add the Domo app as a trusted app, and without using a service key. One thing you'll note is that you now have to provide the URL to the spreadsheet as opposed to being able to select the file from a file picker.