Drill within same card

Options

Hello Folks,

I understand the feature of Drill path. As of now, Drill path opens a new pop up window and displays the drill cards. But doing this, assume I have 10 cards on my dashboard, when I drill through, I lost the visibility of other cards.

Is there any option to drill within the same card without opening a new window or screen.?

TIA

Best Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

you can change the interaction of the card on your dashboard to drill in place to allow users to drill but keep them on the dashboard. Just edit the dashboard and for each affected card change the interaction from the cards wrench menu to be drill in place

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • JasonAltenburg
    Answer ✓
    Options

In the current interface, you want to do the following steps starting in the upper right hand portion of the nav on a dashboard.

Wrench → edit dashboard

On the card you want to change, Edit Content → Change Interaction

Select interaction type Drill in place

Hope this adds some clarity to Grants explanation as to what steps to follow to enable this type of interaction.

Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

you can change the interaction of the card on your dashboard to drill in place to allow users to drill but keep them on the dashboard. Just edit the dashboard and for each affected card change the interaction from the cards wrench menu to be drill in place

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • JasonAltenburg
    Answer ✓
    Options

In the current interface, you want to do the following steps starting in the upper right hand portion of the nav on a dashboard.

Wrench → edit dashboard

On the card you want to change, Edit Content → Change Interaction

Select interaction type Drill in place

Hope this adds some clarity to Grants explanation as to what steps to follow to enable this type of interaction.