is there anyway to change default time in Domo?

Options

Seems like date/time format always defaults to 12:00am. Is there anyway I can change this universally so that it always just defaults to 11:59pm when no time is specified in date/time format?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• david_cunningham
    Answer ✓
    Options

Not that I know of. Datetimes without a time component will always default to 12am.

If you have datetimes that are not actually datetimes, I recommend converting them to a Date type column. There can be some weird timezone issues that crop up with datetimes that don't have a time component.

If you really wanted to set them to 11:59pm, you could accomplish this in an ETL or Beast Mode, but it wouldn't be a universal thing.

David Cunningham

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree 😀, Like 👍️, or Awesome ❤️ below **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! ✔️**

Answers

• david_cunningham
    Answer ✓
    Options

Not that I know of. Datetimes without a time component will always default to 12am.

If you have datetimes that are not actually datetimes, I recommend converting them to a Date type column. There can be some weird timezone issues that crop up with datetimes that don't have a time component.

If you really wanted to set them to 11:59pm, you could accomplish this in an ETL or Beast Mode, but it wouldn't be a universal thing.

David Cunningham

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree 😀, Like 👍️, or Awesome ❤️ below **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! ✔️**