Bring power BI dashboards and data sets to Domo

Options

I believe I heard during the Domopalooza that in the consumption model there is a way to bring all power BI data to Domo easily.

We are thinking about migrating from Power BI to Domo. I found the writeback connector from Domo to Power BI article https://domo-support.domo.com/s/article/360063090013?language=en_US

Can someone please confirm if I am correct about the Power BI and Domo connection?

Best Answer

• tbrock
    tbrock Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

hmmm where is your Power BI data stored? Azure? Spreadsheets? I wrote this blog where I mention a few ways how Domo interacts with Power BI. Most often Domo connects directly to the source data (DB or system) that Power BI is sitting on top of. There was an error displaying this embed.

I work for Domo.
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

Answers

• tbrock
    tbrock Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

hmmm where is your Power BI data stored? Azure? Spreadsheets? I wrote this blog where I mention a few ways how Domo interacts with Power BI. Most often Domo connects directly to the source data (DB or system) that Power BI is sitting on top of. There was an error displaying this embed.

I work for Domo.
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
  • Atieh
    Atieh Member
    Options

Hi @tbrock The power BI data stores in Azure. And we are using them to create dashboards. Since a lot of work has been done and a part of the team are using Power BI dashboards, we would like to migrate everything together to Domo. Are you saying that there is a possibility?

Can we use the same API you mentioned in the blog for this purpose?