Did the "Save as" to Overview option move?

Options

With the latest release updates, it seems like the option to "Save as" a card to your Overview section has disappeared. You can Save as to the Card's original dashboard, then Move to your Overview, but this adds an extra step.

Can we find this option somewhere else now?

Best Answer

• jessdoe
    jessdoe Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

You should go ahead and submit it to support - based on the responses above, this sounds like something exclusive to your instance.

Answers

• ArborRose
    Options

When I click the plus sign on the overview section and save, it saves there no problem. Where are you starting the card?

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **

• MLBV
    MLBV Member
    Options

When I am looking at a Dashboard and want to make a personal copy of a card on that dashboard, I used to be able to select "Save as" on the card options, then select "overview" in the "choose a location" dropdown as the dashboard to save it to. This "overview" option is no longer available when saving.

• WyattM
    WyattM Member
    Options

Do you still have overview enabled on your right-hand side of the page in your dashboard menu? I don't think it is possible to remove it, but in case there is a weird bug.

• MLBV
    MLBV Member
    Options

@WyattM Yes I have the overview enabled. I can still move a card from a dashboard to the overview, but I can't directly Save As to the overview.

• jessdoe
    jessdoe Contributor
    Options

In the "Save as" box, you should be able to type the word "Overview" and select it, and multiple locations if necessary, as your save-to location.

• MLBV
    MLBV Member
    Options

@jessdoe Yes that is the behavior I have seen in the past, and what I expect. However, I am no longer able to find "overview" as a location option in the Save as box.

• jessdoe
    jessdoe Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

You should go ahead and submit it to support - based on the responses above, this sounds like something exclusive to your instance.