Is there any way to incorporate search within a table?

Options
Sam_Donabedian
edited March 27 in Charting

I have a table in my dashboard (see attached image) that I would like to incorporate search into.

Is this possible?

Best Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

Domo doesn't support searching records in a table card by default . You could leverage a Domo Brick to search a generated table. You could start with something like the API User Brick

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

You can create a filter to set up options that a person can search for, using something like [Merchandising Direction] LIKE '%${dropdown_filter}%'. If you want to search for a custom string, you probably need to implement something using a variable.

I like Grant's suggestion of using a brick. But creating the code would be a bit more complicated than simple filters.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **

Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

Domo doesn't support searching records in a table card by default . You could leverage a Domo Brick to search a generated table. You could start with something like the API User Brick

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

You can create a filter to set up options that a person can search for, using something like [Merchandising Direction] LIKE '%${dropdown_filter}%'. If you want to search for a custom string, you probably need to implement something using a variable.

I like Grant's suggestion of using a brick. But creating the code would be a bit more complicated than simple filters.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **