A way to show the UTC timezone conversion in the timestamp?

Options

I have the PST timezone conversion set for my company's instance of Domo, meaning that all timezones fed in from our database are being converted from UTC to PST.

Example: if there is timestamp in my database saying 2024-03-15T11:43:02, then it will show (post-conversion to PST) as Mar 15, 2024 3:43:02PM as the timestamp in Domo. Is there a way to have the converted timestamp but also show the conversion to UTC?

Here is how I would want it to look 2024-03-15T3:43:02-8:00

Best Answer

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

To display a timestamp in Domo with both the converted time zone (PST) and the corresponding UTC offset, use Beast Mode to manipulate the timestamp field by adding or subtracting hours (based on your location). You can calculate the UTC offset for PST (UTC-8:00) and append it to the timestamp using CONCAT.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **

Answers

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

To display a timestamp in Domo with both the converted time zone (PST) and the corresponding UTC offset, use Beast Mode to manipulate the timestamp field by adding or subtracting hours (based on your location). You can calculate the UTC offset for PST (UTC-8:00) and append it to the timestamp using CONCAT.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **

• joebenz
    joebenz Member
    Options

Thanks @ArborRose