Histogram Represent Y axis as %

Options

I am using histogram card to show the distribution of users in a percentile.

Currently the Y axis is using count of users and the graph is showing user count in a percentile.

I would like to change this to a user % and would like to show % of users in a percentile.

So for example 2% to 7% should show % of users ( 50 / total count of users) and the vertical axis should be out of 100

Tagged:

Best Answer

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

Currently the Histogram graph doesn't support this. You could attempt to define your own categories/buckets within a beast mode and use that as your x-axis on a standard bar chart and another beast mode to calculate the overall percentage.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

Currently the Histogram graph doesn't support this. You could attempt to define your own categories/buckets within a beast mode and use that as your x-axis on a standard bar chart and another beast mode to calculate the overall percentage.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • Viswaja
    Viswaja Member
    edited March 8
    Options

Thank you. I have created 5 buckets and I am not sure why only the last bucket is showing on a bar chart. I can see more buckets in the underlying data. Any insight on this?

For reference I am using a case statement to create my buckets. Something like this.

CASE WHEN
    (SUM(min(1)) over (partition by cat1,cat2 order by sum(value) asc)
    /
    sum(min(1)) over (partition by cat1,cat2 )) > 0

AND

(SUM(min(1)) over (partition by cat1,cat2 order by sum(value) asc)
    /
    sum(min(1)) over (partition by cat1,cat2 )) <= 0.25 THEN '0% - 25%'