Apps Issue

Options
MayaU_01
MayaU_01 Member
edited March 13 in Apps

In the domo app studio, I have created an app. But I am unable to change the landing page of the App, earlier i created a page and it was set as a default landing page in domo appp but then i created a new page and I have to change it. How i can do that, I am not finding any options in app, everything is greayed when it comes to change the App landing page.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• brycec
    brycec Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

I believe the landing page is whichever page comes first in the navigation. Go to pages and navigation settings by clicking the copy icon in the left sidebar (looks like two rectangles on top of each other). Then, hover over the page you want to be the landing page, and using the 8 dots icon that appears left, drag and drop the page to the top of the list above all other pages.

Was this comment helpful? Click Agree or Like below.
    Did this comment solve your problem? Accept it as the solution!

Answers

• brycec
    brycec Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

I believe the landing page is whichever page comes first in the navigation. Go to pages and navigation settings by clicking the copy icon in the left sidebar (looks like two rectangles on top of each other). Then, hover over the page you want to be the landing page, and using the 8 dots icon that appears left, drag and drop the page to the top of the list above all other pages.

Was this comment helpful? Click Agree or Like below.
    Did this comment solve your problem? Accept it as the solution!