CSV SFTP Push Connector Error

Options

Hi all,

I am asking a third-party to push a dataset into DOMO using the CSV SFTP Push Connector. They have tried to push the data on two separate dates and both times we are seeing the error message, "Domo system error encountered processing your data. We are working to resolve this issue (Temporary Internal Connector Error)." Any thoughts on how to proceed?

Thanks,

Lisa

Tagged:

Best Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

You'll need to log a ticket with Domo Support as they control the code to this connector and would be able to give you a bit better support as they would have access to their internal logs.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

I agree with Grant. You should check on the error to find out why you're getting the error.

An alternate method - you can automate the download of the file from the SFTP site and then upload the file into Domo using Workbench.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

Did you provide them with a PEM key for them to use when pushing the data? I have several third parties that use this connector and they are not experiencing an error.

Here's the KB article if you haven't already looked at it:

https://domo-support.domo.com/s/article/360042931914?language=en_US

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

You'll need to log a ticket with Domo Support as they control the code to this connector and would be able to give you a bit better support as they would have access to their internal logs.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

I agree with Grant. You should check on the error to find out why you're getting the error.

An alternate method - you can automate the download of the file from the SFTP site and then upload the file into Domo using Workbench.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

Did you provide them with a PEM key for them to use when pushing the data? I have several third parties that use this connector and they are not experiencing an error.

Here's the KB article if you haven't already looked at it:

https://domo-support.domo.com/s/article/360042931914?language=en_US

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.