pulling all ticket info using jira connector

Options

Potentially dumb question but I can't find it in the forums here.

I'm trying to pull all ticket info from Jira using the Jira connector. I've created a connection using my own credentials but it only pulls info for my tickets.

To pull info from all tickets will I need to log in as a Jira admin?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

A few suggestions…
    Maybe check the connector to make sure you aren't filtering the data to only include your own tickets. Check query parameters to make sure there's nothing limiting the data retrieved.

Even though you have permissions to view and edit not yours, there might be restrictions on the data source that prevent the connector from accessing that data. Does the connector use you as the account or perhaps it uses a service account that has some other permission?

Check AP Rate limits….to make sure there's no restrictions on the number of requests within a time period.

Verify your using the most recent version of the connector.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **

Answers

• ArborRose
    Options

It doesn't necessarily require logging as an admin. But the account needs to have the necessary permissions to access all tickets.

• luoqianhe
    Options

@ArborRose Thanks for that info.

I have permissions to view and edit tickets not assigned to me in Jira, but those aren't pulling over. Just mine.

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

A few suggestions…
    Maybe check the connector to make sure you aren't filtering the data to only include your own tickets. Check query parameters to make sure there's nothing limiting the data retrieved.

Even though you have permissions to view and edit not yours, there might be restrictions on the data source that prevent the connector from accessing that data. Does the connector use you as the account or perhaps it uses a service account that has some other permission?

Check AP Rate limits….to make sure there's no restrictions on the number of requests within a time period.

Verify your using the most recent version of the connector.