Has anyone tried Domo embed with Monday.com Boards?

Options

Thanks to those who've shared "how to's" with Domo Everywhere and other major applications.

I have a new question. Has anyone attempted to use Domo Everywhere (or embed) on Monday.com boards?

Best Answer

• MattTheGuru
    MattTheGuru Contributor
    edited February 14 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello depending on the content that you would like to embed I just recorded this video to explain one of the points of "embedding" content in other sites that aren't your own.

Loom video: Publicly embedding content on external sites

You'd likely need some sort of "server access" to secure your dashboards from being publicly viewable.

Answers

• ColemenWilson
    Options

It looks like there is a 3rd party app in the Monday.com marketplace that will allow you to embed iframes:
    https://monday.com/marketplace/10000027

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

• JFRdevo
    Options

Thanks for the quick reply. However, we're hoping to avoid add on expenses to the already pricey platform. Seems users are asking for monday add-on apps constantly…

• MattTheGuru
    MattTheGuru Contributor
    edited February 14 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello depending on the content that you would like to embed I just recorded this video to explain one of the points of "embedding" content in other sites that aren't your own.

Loom video: Publicly embedding content on external sites

You'd likely need some sort of "server access" to secure your dashboards from being publicly viewable.