Planful Connection?

Options
eburns
eburns Member
edited February 6 in Connectors

Hi All,

Asking here as well as on the Planful forums. We use Planful for our FP&A planning process and monthly financial reporting. Insert lots of data dumps and visualizations in excel here.

Has anyone successfully integrated Planful into Domo for visualizations? Did you use a custom connector or did you find a work around through an available connector? No write back to Domo needed.

Any experience you can share would be super valuable!

Thanks!

Best Answers

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

I don't know or use Planful, but I integrate quite a few different data sources into Domo, and extract a few things for integration to other files and systems. Using Domo Workbench, you can schedule imports from Excel files and other sources quite easily if direct connectors are not available. The DOMO ODBC is another way to connect to Domo. You can find both of these under the admin screen under tool downloads.

Even though I'm not a Python programmer, I use it to schedule extractions from customized Domo datasets.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

It appears that Planful has an API interface. Go to the Domo app store (via ETL) and enter JSON and hit enter. You will see various JSON connectors you can use to interface to other system APIs, without additional cost.

Answers

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

I don't know or use Planful, but I integrate quite a few different data sources into Domo, and extract a few things for integration to other files and systems. Using Domo Workbench, you can schedule imports from Excel files and other sources quite easily if direct connectors are not available. The DOMO ODBC is another way to connect to Domo. You can find both of these under the admin screen under tool downloads.

Even though I'm not a Python programmer, I use it to schedule extractions from customized Domo datasets.

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

It appears that Planful has an API interface. Go to the Domo app store (via ETL) and enter JSON and hit enter. You will see various JSON connectors you can use to interface to other system APIs, without additional cost.