Can the trade desk connector be used with MFA?

Options
Carolyn_S
Carolyn_S Member
edited February 6 in Connectors

I am trying to set up the trade desk connector. Right now we are using an email connector to get the data into Domo but we have found accuracy issues in this method. I am running into issues with MFA in the connector. Has anyone successfully gotten this connector working with MFA enabled on the trade desk?

Answers

• trafalger
    Options

I don't have experience with Trade desk specifically, but most connectors don't support MFA and you have to create an app password or use an account that doesn't have MFA.

• Carolyn_S
    Carolyn_S Member
    edited February 7
    Options

@trafalger Trade Desk doesn't support accounts without MFA. I have never heard of creating an app password and I am not seeing any articles on this, how would I do that?

• Carolyn_S
    Options

@trafalger Trade Desk doesn't support accounts without MFA. I have never heard of creating an app password and I am not seeing any articles on this, how would I do that?

• trafalger
    Options

It was me speculating - but usually systems that require MFA have an "app password" you generate. Is there another way to authenticate to TradeDesk?

• Carolyn_S
    Options

I am not sure about other instances, but my instance uses SMS to authenticate.