Can I take out columns such as "__created__," "__modified__," etc., from my collections?

Options
Jazeppi
Jazeppi Member
edited January 22 in Cards, Dashboards, Stories

I am creating a ddx brick in DOMO. My ddx brick has collections support in that when a user makes changes to the brick, the changes are written to collections. However, in addition to user changes, columns like "__created__," "__modified__," etc., are also written to collections. Here is a visual demonstrating what I am saying:

I was wondering if there is any way that I could remove these columns from my collections, so that, when the user makes changes, only the changes are written to collections. If anyone could assist in this matter it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Best Answer

• michiko
    michiko Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi - Those columns are auto-generated for auditing purposes. Are you open to creating VIEW on top of of DDX Dataset? With a view, you can select only the columns you want.

Answers

• michiko
    michiko Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi - Those columns are auto-generated for auditing purposes. Are you open to creating VIEW on top of of DDX Dataset? With a view, you can select only the columns you want.