Determine user landing page by group membership

Options

Hi Domo,

Is there a way to change a user's landing page based on group membership? Assume that each user will be a member of one group.

Thanks, NM

Best Answers

• ColemenWilson
    edited January 11 Answer ✓
    Options

Yep! You can do this using the Group Management tool in Governance Toolkit. It is free. If you don't see it reach out to your CSM.

Go to More > Admin > Toolkit > Group Management > New Job > Manage Landing Pages

If you get stuck creating the job let me know!

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options

You have to use the Group ID and you can find it in either the Domo Governance Dataset "Groups" which can be found in the appstore by searching "Domo Governance Datasets Connector" or by going to the group in Domo and copying the ID from the URL:

Answers

• ColemenWilson
    edited January 11 Answer ✓
    Options

Yep! You can do this using the Group Management tool in Governance Toolkit. It is free. If you don't see it reach out to your CSM.

Go to More > Admin > Toolkit > Group Management > New Job > Manage Landing Pages

If you get stuck creating the job let me know!

• nmizzell
    nmizzell Contributor
    Options

Awesome, Thanks Colemen!!!

• ColemenWilson
    Options

No problem! You'll need a configuration dataset as an input. You can use a webform or make it dynamic with an ETL output. You will need these fields spelled exactly as seen below (case sensitive)

• nmizzell
    nmizzell Contributor
    Options

Can I use the group names instead of group IDs? If not, where can I find the group IDs?

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options

You have to use the Group ID and you can find it in either the Domo Governance Dataset "Groups" which can be found in the appstore by searching "Domo Governance Datasets Connector" or by going to the group in Domo and copying the ID from the URL: