Interactive Card

Options

Hi,

Is there a card like that would allow users to type an explanation on something and the card then updates. The users would be reveal participates. To the best of my knowledge I dont think this is possible. If not what are some workarounds. I was thinking creating a google sheet then using the google sheet connector.

Best Answers

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options

You could do this a couple of ways. You could talk to your CSM about inline editor. You could embed some kind of form: Smartsheet form, Microsoft form, Google form, etc… on the dashboard next to the card using a DDX brick and iframe. There are also DDX bricks that allow for inputs. For each of these options, aside from inline editor, you will need 2 cards side by side.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

I inquired about a similar functionality. I wanted to give users a note taking ability - related to the Domo card. When a specific filter was applied, the user would see the notes written about that selected person or criteria. We had a work session for Domo to show me an example like Colemen's description but they weren't able to make it work properly.

In my case, the dashboard displays a person's demographic profile and productivity data related to the person filter (from our Domo data). I wanted custom notes on the card.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **

Answers

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options

You could do this a couple of ways. You could talk to your CSM about inline editor. You could embed some kind of form: Smartsheet form, Microsoft form, Google form, etc… on the dashboard next to the card using a DDX brick and iframe. There are also DDX bricks that allow for inputs. For each of these options, aside from inline editor, you will need 2 cards side by side.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

I inquired about a similar functionality. I wanted to give users a note taking ability - related to the Domo card. When a specific filter was applied, the user would see the notes written about that selected person or criteria. We had a work session for Domo to show me an example like Colemen's description but they weren't able to make it work properly.

In my case, the dashboard displays a person's demographic profile and productivity data related to the person filter (from our Domo data). I wanted custom notes on the card.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **