DataSet via Email Connector - Using the Email Address to find the Dataset

Options

Hi All,

I have a "DataSet via Email Connector" email address (a1b2c3d4e5f6@example.mail.domo.com), but I don't know what dataset it connects to.

How can I find the dataset that the email address belongs to?

Thanks

Best Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

There isn't a straight listing of e-mail addresses for all of the dataset via e-mail connectors. However, in the data center, you can use the filter option and filter by type to dataset via e-mail.

You can then click on each dataset and go to Settings and see what the e-mail address is.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

There isn't a dataset currently containing the email for you to search. You'd need to search through each connector configuration for the email address. I'd recommend adding this as an idea to the idea exchange to enhance the email connector.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

There isn't a straight listing of e-mail addresses for all of the dataset via e-mail connectors. However, in the data center, you can use the filter option and filter by type to dataset via e-mail.

You can then click on each dataset and go to Settings and see what the e-mail address is.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

There isn't a dataset currently containing the email for you to search. You'd need to search through each connector configuration for the email address. I'd recommend adding this as an idea to the idea exchange to enhance the email connector.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • And if you'd like you could upvote my idea to improve the email connector here:

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above