Domo Re-cert

Options

I got an email that my Major Domo Certification is about to expire and the link brought me to purchase the Japanese version.

**If this answer solved your problem be sure to like it and accept it as a solution!

Best Answer

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'd recommend reaching out directly to the training team about this.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'd recommend reaching out directly to the training team about this.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • AbiO
    AbiO Member
    Options

Hi there, just wanted to find out what the re-certification process involves as well as the costing.
    Do you have to pay the full fees to re-certify?
    It doesnt state anywhere on the Learn Domo/DOmo university site>
    Mine expires in June.

• Ashleigh
    Options

@AbiO you should see the Domo Cert and Re Cert on the website

**If this answer solved your problem be sure to like it and accept it as a solution!

• AbiO
    AbiO Member
    edited February 15
    Options

@Ashleigh thanks for your response, maybe there is something wrong with my browser
    Below is all I can see

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Coach
    edited February 15
    Options

@AbiO the screenshot I had was from the home page

• Ashleigh
    Options

I see it when I click certification too so maybe it does not show up until you need to do a re-cert.

• Ashleigh
    Options

I would check as well to make sure the certification shows in your account, I would think yours would show as enrolled if you already took the course. I found mine by clicking the menu in the top left → my activities → certification.

• AbiO
    AbiO Member
    Options

Thanks Ashleigh, you are right.
    I cant seem to see my current certification on my account.
    Let me reach out to support and see if they can update my account to reflect my Major Domo certification, that might help. I will keep you updated. Thank you.

• AbiO
    AbiO Member
    edited March 12
    Options

@Ashleigh Just a quick follow up on this.

I Just got back from the team today and they finally sorted my acount out and I can see my activities as well as the renewal button.
    Its taking me to the Japanese version though when I click on renew so I will reach out to them again.

Many thanks

Abi