Has anyone had issues with Microsoft office Connector

Options

Hi -

Just curious if this is affecting others or if there is a work around.

Currently when we pull cards into Word, we cannot resize or move the card around. It is stuck in the content block. Seems to work fine in powerpoint

Is anyone able to put a custom card in an office document and run a filter? We are being told we can only filter domo cards to word, not custom cards on the same dataset?

Is there a nice way to create an export to powerpoint or pdf from domo in a very nice user friendly template? Currently it just cards. I'm looking to create more of an executive summary with a narrative and cards.

Thank you,

Todd

Best Answer

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

I have had trouble with the Word plug-in as well. I created a dashboard using a combination of cards and bricks to get the formatted look I was going for. I walk through how to do it in this video:

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

I have had trouble with the Word plug-in as well. I created a dashboard using a combination of cards and bricks to get the formatted look I was going for. I walk through how to do it in this video:

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • Todd_Thams
    Options

Thanks for sending this over Mark. I really appreciate this. We are trying to power some word and pdf reports and the custom bricks don't filter inside of word/powerpoint. The container in word that shows the graph isn't resizable. This might be a much better option.