Is is possible to have field parameter in Domo for tables?

Options

I want to create a table that will have a parameter of the field in the tables, where users can select which field they want displayed on the table, before exporting the table. I can make this feature in Power BI, but I can't figure it in domo. This would allow ME to create a table on each dashboard with frequently requested fields, and user wont need to put in a report request for any report. The table would be on their dashboards and they would be able to pick which fields they want displayed on the report.

Let me know if more question is needed.

Best Answer

• pauljames
    pauljames Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Pellogat , it sounds like you want the users to have the ability to create a custom table. Essentially the ability to create a new table card but without the ability to edit cards on the dash. You need to install this from this appstore. Apply it to your dash. :)

IF I SOLVED YOUR PROBLEM, PLEASE "ACCEPT" MY ANSWER AS A SOLUTION. THANK YOU!

Answers

• pauljames
    pauljames Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Pellogat , it sounds like you want the users to have the ability to create a custom table. Essentially the ability to create a new table card but without the ability to edit cards on the dash. You need to install this from this appstore. Apply it to your dash. :)

IF I SOLVED YOUR PROBLEM, PLEASE "ACCEPT" MY ANSWER AS A SOLUTION. THANK YOU!

• Pellogat
    Options

Thanks @pauljames. really helpful