How to recreate this visual in DOMO?

Options

I have all the data needed to make something like this, I just haven't found a setting or chart type to make this. The problem is getting the table to be multi-tiered with column headers able to stack under like in the image.

Just wondering if anyone has any idea or knows of a chart type, brick, etc to help me achieve this.

Best Answers

• marcel_luthi
    marcel_luthi Coach
    edited November 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Do you need it to be a single card? If so you'll need to configure a really custom brick (which with HTML knowledge and some CSS you should be able to achieve). If that is not a requirement, you could use multiple single Value Cards to emulate the layout when placing them in a dashboard (you might not get to have the lines and all, but the overall layout should be able to be replicated by playing with the tiles a bit).

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

You could definitely do with the blank brick and build a html table with the borders and shading that you want and the values in the places that you want. You just need some basic html, css and javascript to do it.

Otherwise, you can stack several multi-value gauges around each other to achieve a similar look. You just wouldn't have as much control over the formatting and spacing.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• marcel_luthi
    marcel_luthi Coach
    edited November 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Do you need it to be a single card? If so you'll need to configure a really custom brick (which with HTML knowledge and some CSS you should be able to achieve). If that is not a requirement, you could use multiple single Value Cards to emulate the layout when placing them in a dashboard (you might not get to have the lines and all, but the overall layout should be able to be replicated by playing with the tiles a bit).

• Preferably one card, how hard would this be to configure in a brick? I could just do all separate cards as well…

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

You could definitely do with the blank brick and build a html table with the borders and shading that you want and the values in the places that you want. You just need some basic html, css and javascript to do it.

Otherwise, you can stack several multi-value gauges around each other to achieve a similar look. You just wouldn't have as much control over the formatting and spacing.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.