DOMO Alert - not sending email

Options

Hi, I am not able to understand why one of the subscribers to an alert is not able to get the email alert.

I have 3 cards, with access to 5 people and 4 of us get the email alerts to these 3 cards whenever anything changes. But there 1 person with the same role who doesnt get the email alert.

Can someone please help.

Best Answer

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options

Is she receiving other alerts? Can she view in the Domo the card powering the alert? Lastly, can you have her go to the card, select alerts for that card and then check that she has the email logo selected (blue) as shown below:

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

Answers

• MichelleH
    Options

@shreeyab Have you checked that there are no typos in the user's email address on their Domo account? If that's correct, then it is likely an issue with their email settings. You may need to have notifications@domo.com added to their safe senders list and make sure the emails are not being caught in an inbox rule

• shreeb
    Options

yes, it has no typos. I checked it. The email is associated with the person's domo account, so I had manually selected the domo account to send the subscription

• Ask them if they've unsubscribed from Domo alert emails. That has almost always been the case when I've had this issue.

• shreeb
    Options

No, she did not unsubscribe.

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options

Is she receiving other alerts? Can she view in the Domo the card powering the alert? Lastly, can you have her go to the card, select alerts for that card and then check that she has the email logo selected (blue) as shown below: