Facebook-Page Impressions Details report fails '(#100) The value must be a valid insights metric'

Options

Hey,

Facebook-Page Impressions Details report fails saying '(#100) The value must be a valid insights metric'. But the connector worked fine until November 2023. Does anyone face the same issue?

Any solutions will be much appreciated!

Best Answer

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

It appears that Facebook has changed their API and Domo's connector no longer works. I'd recommend logging a ticket with Domo Support for their development team to investigate and update the connector.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

It appears that Facebook has changed their API and Domo's connector no longer works. I'd recommend logging a ticket with Domo Support for their development team to investigate and update the connector.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • pauljames
    pauljames Contributor
    Options

@Tharuka , FB has many connectors. I'd try each one and select different reports. To @GrantSmith point, they change API's but I have a few now that work great. Is your connector for ads or organic posts?

IF I SOLVED YOUR PROBLEM, PLEASE "ACCEPT" MY ANSWER AS A SOLUTION. THANK YOU!

• Tharuka
    Options

Hey @pauljames

It's for the posts. All the other FB reports are working fine (which are connected to the same FB Advanced connector), it's only the 'Page Impressions Details'.

• Tharuka
    Options

Logged a Domo support ticket. Thank you all!

• pauljames
    pauljames Contributor
    Options

@Tharuka , hm ok. I got the same issue on my fb advanced connector too. So its not a FB account/permissions issue.

Besides you submitting a ticket, which is a great idea. Have you explored the other reports? What specific data were you looking for from this report?

I changed the report to to 'Page Impressions by Age' and did return impressions value. You could aggregate to get total impressions which is what you might have been looking for from your failing report.

IF I SOLVED YOUR PROBLEM, PLEASE "ACCEPT" MY ANSWER AS A SOLUTION. THANK YOU!