Domo Map - Show State Only Instead of Whole US

Options

Hello,

I am trying to build a heat map at zipcode level. I wonder if it is possible to build it in a way that if I select 'Florida' as a state, only Florida is shown in the map instead of the entire US?

Thanks!

Tagged:

Best Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    edited October 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

If you only have zip codes, FIPS codes, or state abbreviations in your data for Florida, you can set the US map to auto-zoom in your data so it'll show Florida.

It's under "General > Auto Zoom to Data". You can also hide the states that don't have any data under General> Hide No Data Items

https://domo-support.domo.com/s/article/360043429033?language=en_US

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • MichelleH
    MichelleH Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

@qzqzqzqzqz There is an option under General Chart Properties called "Auto Zoom to Data". If you check that box, it will adjust the map area based on whatever filters you apply

Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    edited October 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

If you only have zip codes, FIPS codes, or state abbreviations in your data for Florida, you can set the US map to auto-zoom in your data so it'll show Florida.

It's under "General > Auto Zoom to Data". You can also hide the states that don't have any data under General> Hide No Data Items

https://domo-support.domo.com/s/article/360043429033?language=en_US

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • MichelleH
    MichelleH Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

@qzqzqzqzqz There is an option under General Chart Properties called "Auto Zoom to Data". If you check that box, it will adjust the map area based on whatever filters you apply

• qzqzqzqzqz
    Options

thank you both for your quick responses!!