Horizontal Alignment of Multi-Value Cards

Options
Samuel.
Samuel. Contributor

Hi all,

I've wanted to align some of my multi-value cards to the centre of my card when using the Single Line Number format - I've found the vertical Alignment options under General settings. Still, I cannot find the ability to align this horizontally. Does this option exist somewhere less obvious?

Best,
Sam

Best Answer

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

There is not a horizontal alignment option, but if this card is part of a dashboard you can sort of get around by trying a couple different things.

You can put an empty content about the above multi-value card to move it down into position.

In the dashboard layout, you can tell it to show the card description, and if your description is empty, it will just move your gauge down slightly to be more horizontally aligned.

It's also worth adding this to the ideas exchange to have a more straightforward positioning option.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

There is not a horizontal alignment option, but if this card is part of a dashboard you can sort of get around by trying a couple different things.

You can put an empty content about the above multi-value card to move it down into position.

In the dashboard layout, you can tell it to show the card description, and if your description is empty, it will just move your gauge down slightly to be more horizontally aligned.

It's also worth adding this to the ideas exchange to have a more straightforward positioning option.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.