Pivot Table and Horizontal Calculations

Options

Hello, Wondering if we can get some advice on how to program horizontal calculations in a pivot table. Please see below the current view of the Pivot Table and how we need to put in horizontal calcs.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

Unfortunately, what you want to do is not currently possible in the pivot table. I would suggest adding it to the ideas exchange.

You could think about using drill paths to accomplish what you want. Your top level card might have the % change and then you can click into that to see the details.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Options

You should consider using the flex table chart type to produce the change and % change information. Here's the KB article on it.
    https://domo-support.domo.com/s/article/360043429073?language=en_US

While the default setup of the flex table is to show a graph with % change, you can have it show values, so that it looks more like a table.

• Sonia_4268
    Options

Thanks Mark, We tried the Flex table and we are just trying to add calculated rows and not a bar or line chart. Any other options besides the flex chart?

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

Unfortunately, what you want to do is not currently possible in the pivot table. I would suggest adding it to the ideas exchange.

You could think about using drill paths to accomplish what you want. Your top level card might have the % change and then you can click into that to see the details.