Workflows

Options

Can some provide a sample workflow i can try to build ?

Best Answer

Answers

• shreeb
    Options

Can i connect datasets to workflows ?

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

I would watch this video where Dan Hendriksen walks through some sample workflows.

https://www.youtube.com/live/645kghvuqxE?si=onoQ-G_3RIQL3ZqJ

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • Zoolander
    Zoolander Contributor
    Options

Absolutely! You can query a dataset from within a workflow, update a dataset from within a workflow, run a dataset from within a workflow, and have an alert trigger a workflow.

We're working on getting some Workflow Templates out in the next month or so.

What are you trying to accomplish and maybe I can help? This is Dan Hendriksen.

• shreeb
    shreeb Member
    edited October 2023
    Options

I need to show a simple workflow as an POC for my team.

Maybe something like - excel sheet having list of people and sending individual emails to those on the list

If i remove someone - that person doesn't get the email.

• GregLaRose
    Options

Here is another good video. If you want practice following along. https://domosoftware.sharepoint.com/sites/ProductMarketing/_layouts/15/stream.aspx?id=%2Fsites%2FProductMarketing%2FShared%20Documents%2FBy%20Product%2FWorkflows%2FCompleted%20BOM%2F23%2Dworkflows%2Donboarding%2Dv4%2Emp4&ga=1&referrer=StreamWebApp%2EWeb&referrerScenario=AddressBarCopied%2Eview

• Stephanie_Price
    Options

@GregLaRose - This link is not working for me - it looks like I do not have permissions to view it.

• GregLaRose
    GregLaRose Member
    Options

After a day, I couldn't get back to it either on the same link.

Another way to get to that video is from this video's chat replay there is still an active link:

Hope this helps.

• GregLaRose
    GregLaRose Member
    Options