Workbench jobs retrieval

Options

Hi I'm trying to retrieve all the codes that I've created for my dataset jobs.

This was removed when I changed password.

However, as I checked the datasets in Domo browser and it is still running in the background and updating the datasets.

Best Answer

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

Your jobs are backed up by Domo for your specific machine that's running workbench. I'd recommend exiting out of workbench and launching it again to see your jobs or alternatively restarting your workbench server.

If you do want to export your jobs out of Workbench you can use the wb.exe executable located where you installed workbench as a command line interface. You can use the export-jobs command to export all of your jobs to a directory as JSON files. Note: If you re-import these JSON job definitions Workbench will create a NEW job and not overwrite the existing job (meaning duplicated datasets and jobs) even though the job ID is export as part of the JSON.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

Your jobs are backed up by Domo for your specific machine that's running workbench. I'd recommend exiting out of workbench and launching it again to see your jobs or alternatively restarting your workbench server.

If you do want to export your jobs out of Workbench you can use the wb.exe executable located where you installed workbench as a command line interface. You can use the export-jobs command to export all of your jobs to a directory as JSON files. Note: If you re-import these JSON job definitions Workbench will create a NEW job and not overwrite the existing job (meaning duplicated datasets and jobs) even though the job ID is export as part of the JSON.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**