Multiple results encountered for same location in pivot table.

Options

I am getting this error on a pivot table chart and it is asking me check my beast mode case statement.

I have a beast mode calc for division

Case when Division = 'Finance Actuary & Analyt' then 'Finance, Actuary & Analyt'
else Division end

That is the only cal being used on this card

Not sure how to fix this situation or what to aggregate. Any help is appreciated.

Best Answer

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

That is an odd error. I haven't seen that one before. I would using your Division field first and see if it produces results without an error. I would also try switching to a standard table and see if that works. You might also try removing Division out of the Sorting properties and replace it with your beast mode.

Hope this helps.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

That is an odd error. I haven't seen that one before. I would using your Division field first and see if it produces results without an error. I would also try switching to a standard table and see if that works. You might also try removing Division out of the Sorting properties and replace it with your beast mode.

Hope this helps.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • Gunjan
    Gunjan Member
    edited October 2023
    Options

Thanks Mark,

That worked perfectly! I appreciate it very much😀 and I removed the division from sorting properties and replaced it with the beast mode.

Gunjan