How to locate the new Install file for 'Domo's Powerpoint plug-in' ?

Options

Hello, my company is currently using the legacy version of the powerpoint plug-in.

Could someone help direct me to how/where I can get the new version of Domo's Powerpoint Plug-in. Do I need to install Domo for Office Add-in?

A link would be greatly appreciated! I will be installing this for many users if we can get it to work. thank you.

Best Answers

• MichelleH
    MichelleH Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

@RTData Yes, you will need the Domo for Office Add-in. You can find the link in your instance under Admin > More > Tool Downloads.

• pauljames
    pauljames Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey RTData, exactly what MichellH said. I just recently downloaded myself. The outlook plug in for email has become an essential and the powerpoint add is simple to refresh your visualizations without having to manually export or take snapshots. From Admin you can just scroll down to bottom of page to tool downloads.

IF I SOLVED YOUR PROBLEM, PLEASE "ACCEPT" MY ANSWER AS A SOLUTION. THANK YOU!

Answers

• MichelleH
    MichelleH Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

@RTData Yes, you will need the Domo for Office Add-in. You can find the link in your instance under Admin > More > Tool Downloads.

• pauljames
    pauljames Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey RTData, exactly what MichellH said. I just recently downloaded myself. The outlook plug in for email has become an essential and the powerpoint add is simple to refresh your visualizations without having to manually export or take snapshots. From Admin you can just scroll down to bottom of page to tool downloads.

IF I SOLVED YOUR PROBLEM, PLEASE "ACCEPT" MY ANSWER AS A SOLUTION. THANK YOU!

• RTData
    Options

@MichelleH @pauljames thank you both!