Customizing tabular cards?

Options

I am wondering if there is anyone out there that is familiar or know of any method to customize tabular cards?

Comments

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor
    Options

Hi all,

Can anybody help @CoreVest with their question?

Thank you!

• zcameron
    zcameron Contributor
    Options

Can you provide a little more detail into what customization you are looking to do? If you can give an example, the community might be able to jump in to help.

• CoreVest
    Options

As of right now, I am not able to apply any color formats to my headers within a tablular card. I am also not able to format how my data will look like once i export it into excel, the data is just thrown together. I was looking to for a way to add our logo to each exported report, in which we cannot. I can apply conditional formats but only to the values of the table. Is that enough detail?

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor
    Options

@zcameron, can you help @CoreVest after the follow-up informaiton was provided?

• zcameron
    zcameron Contributor
    Options

You've described the capabilities and limits clearly. The card builder does not include functionality to customize the headers in a table card, nor will cell customizations carry through to an export of the data.

Can I suggest that you add posts for these ideas in the Ideas Exchange? Our product team watches these ideas closely when they're picking features that should be added to future releases.

This discussion has been closed.