Is it possible to exchange ownership of Dashboards?

I wanted to know If i can un-own a dashboard so someone in my organization can take over ownership. 

Best Answers

• Godzilla
    Godzilla Contributor
    Answer ✓

at the very bottom of the detail page(bottom left) you'll see who the owner of the card is. Next to the owners name, there should be a 'Change' link you can click on to change the ownership of the card. If you can't see it, ask your domo admin and they should be able to reassign it to someone else.

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'
  • jfestejo0614
    jfestejo0614 Member
    Answer ✓

domo owner.JPGI meant page. I finally got the answer per support. The page owner is on the top right and I needed to just reassign there.  Thanks for helping. 

Answers

• Godzilla
    Godzilla Contributor
    Answer ✓

at the very bottom of the detail page(bottom left) you'll see who the owner of the card is. Next to the owners name, there should be a 'Change' link you can click on to change the ownership of the card. If you can't see it, ask your domo admin and they should be able to reassign it to someone else.

Domo Arigato!

• Hi Godzilla, I wanted to do this for the entire dashboard ownership, not just the card. Is that possible?

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

@Godzilla, could you help @jfestejo0614 with their follow-up question?

• Godzilla
    Godzilla Contributor

By entire dashboard, do you mean all of your Domo instance or do you mean a page with multiple cards on it?

Domo Arigato!

• jfestejo0614
    jfestejo0614 Member
    Answer ✓

domo owner.JPGI meant page. I finally got the answer per support. The page owner is on the top right and I needed to just reassign there.  Thanks for helping. 

This discussion has been closed.