Border when hovering over a DDX Brick

Options

Has anyone ever tried to disable to the border when you hover over a ddx brick? Hoping there is a hack for removing it or at a minimum lets me change the colour so it blends in with the background and isn't noticeable.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options

Can you share a screenshot of what you are seeing for a border on your DDX bricks? Mine don't have a border other than the same hover border you see on any other card in Domo. Those hover borders can be disabled in the following way: Edit Dashboard > Edit Content > Change Interaction > Disable Card Interactions. This will remove the hover border, but also prevent any interaction with the card.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

Answers

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options

Can you share a screenshot of what you are seeing for a border on your DDX bricks? Mine don't have a border other than the same hover border you see on any other card in Domo. Those hover borders can be disabled in the following way: Edit Dashboard > Edit Content > Change Interaction > Disable Card Interactions. This will remove the hover border, but also prevent any interaction with the card.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

• meerens
    Options

@colemenwilson perhaps I didn't explain it very well but I was actually referring to the hover border. Disabling the card interactions to get rid of the border isn't an option because the brick contains content we want users to interact with. I was hoping there would be a hack or work around because it's a ddx brick, but if this is standard for all cards then that's what it is. It's unfortunate though if you're using bricks that you don't have more control over the thing that contains the brick. Hope this gets improved upon in the future.