Having issues with authentication in Amazon S3 Writeback connector

Options

when attempting to create a connection to an Amazon S3 bucket I am getting the following error:

Failed to authenticate. Verify the credentials and try again. Error making request url:https://api.domo.com/v1/datasets?limit=5&offset=0&sort=name reponseBody:{"status":401,"statusReason":"Internal Server Error","path":"/v1/datasets","toe":"FG9DKEHQSF-5R7AT-MPU97"}

I have triple checked the credentials, and on examining the error message it seems to being erroring out when gathering a list of my datasets to access in the next steps of the set up. Has anyone come across this or have any solution?

Answers

• GrantSmith
    Options

When you created your client id and secret for Domo (@ developer.domo.com) Did you select the dataset scope? Does the user you logged into the developer.domo.com to create the ID and secret have permissions to create datasets or read datasets?

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • Hi, I am having the same issue and I made sure to that the Client that I created has the following scopes: "data, dashboard". I also verified my AWS credentials. Am I missing something?