Issues with updating NetSuite Password?

Options

I am having issues updating my NetSuite connector password. It acts like it is saving but everytime something tries to build off of it, it fails. Any tips???

ex.

Answers

• ColemenWilson
    Options

What is the error message you are getting in the dataset history?

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

• Shana
    Shana Member
    Options

[NetSuite][SuiteAnalytics Connect JDBC Driver][OpenAccess SDK SQL Engine]Check your login credentials (username and password) and connection attributes (account ID and role ID), and then try again.. Error ticket# lj7bkxee1twtyugwnzhzo[221]

• Shana
    Shana Member
    Options

I haven't changed anything except the password. It was working before.

• ColemenWilson
    Options

Have you tried creating new connector credentials for NetSuite instead of updating the existing one? I know its a hassle but it has solved this issue for me with other connectors.

• Shana
    Shana Member
    Options

Wouldn't that then require that I update every table that pulls from that connection?

• ColemenWilson
    Options

It would, but it would be a troubleshooting step to take before switching the credentials out on each dataset. Additionally, I would create a support ticket after doublechecking the password and other inputs are correct by creating the new credentials.

• trafalger
    Options

Did your netsuite access change? Are you still Role 3? Did you enable 2FA?

• Shana
    Shana Member
    Options

I was able to make a new connector with the same credentials and new password without issue. I tested it on a small table and it worked.

• Shana
    Shana Member
    Options

Is there a way to update the connection to multiple NetSuite tables at the same time???

• Shana
    Shana Member
    Options

My manager was the owner of the original connection. She just changed the password and now everything is working.