Private Embed Page in Salesforce Without Redirect

I need to privately embed a page from Domo into a Visualforce page. I used the example code repo linked in the developer documentation. When I preview the Visualforce page, it successfully renders the page but only after redirecting to a public.domo.com page. When I attempt to add that Visualforce page to an Experience Cloud site, it fails to render. Is it possible to perform a private embed of a page into a Visualforce page within Salesforce?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• trafalger
    trafalger Coach
    Answer ✓

I don't know specifically about visualforce, but I would think that would work. I do wonder if the login prompt is what is stopping the render, could you test it with a public page and see if that renders?

Answers

• trafalger
    trafalger Coach
    Answer ✓

I don't know specifically about visualforce, but I would think that would work. I do wonder if the login prompt is what is stopping the render, could you test it with a public page and see if that renders?

• jmaynesct3
    jmaynesct3 Member
    edited June 2023

@trafalger Thanks for your reply! I tried doing the embed with a public page and had the same outcome. When I preview the VForce page from the developer console, both the private and public load, but only after a page redirect happens to public.domo.com. But when I add those VForce pages as components within another page, neither one loads successfully.

(edit) Your suggestion gave me another idea for troubleshooting that I is getting me one step closer to a solution. I'm trying to embed Domo content in a SF Experience Cloud site, which is where I continue to run into issues. However, when I embed the private content into Salesforce proper, it renders as expected. I will reach out to Salesforce support to get help with the Experience Cloud aspect.